Saturday, October 24, 2009

im sooooooooooo busy lately...

hello peepsss....sorry la,lama gila x update blog nih...super duper bz lately...dgn assignment nak siapkan, dgn my dad admitted hospital and mcm2 lah....

i just cant wait for my degree to complete within this 3 weeks....i have 3 assignment to submit in 2 weeks time, 1 presentation to go and 1 final paper is waiting....huhuhuh....by doing all this, ill be graduating with
BA(Hons) Business Management...wuhuuuuuuuuu.....doakan lah everything goes smoothly and i wont have any paper to repeat....hohohoh....but at the same time,im so sad coz ill be leaving the college world....i've been in disted for abt 4.5 years....2.5years doing my dip and 2 years doing my degree....there will be no class to attend...i cant laugh and jokes all day long wif my frens...rasa mcm baru thn lepas i start my dip and in 3weeks time, ill be completing my degree...oh TIDAAAAAK!!! betapa tua nya aku skrg!!!!

i still dont have any plan after my exam....i dont know where to apply job...rasa malas nak keja la plak...hehehe....nak dok rumah and lepak n buang masa....but i cant...i need to work....dpt gaji banyak2,den bleh p shopping...hah,masa tuh baru bleh geng ngan kamariah perabih duit...wakakakka....kamariah,here i come!!!!!!

hah,my BFF is getting engage in december...im sooooooo happy for u siraj!!!!! i jz cant wait to go for ur engagement!!!! aku doakan kan jodoh hg panjang smp ke jinjang pelamin,den buat baby banyak2 n ampa 2 akan bersama hingga ke akhir hayat.....ps-hg blom intro dia kt aku lagi naaaa....aku sedang menunggu nih....wakakkakakak....


siraj and me....


No comments:

Post a Comment