Monday, December 7, 2009

Hari ini

hari ini adalah hari yang sangat busy...letih yang teramat sangat....

bangun 7.45 pagi sebab nak p dentist...tapi punya dok call dentist,xda sapa pon jawab...so i went to kelly to meet sumbody there regarding my job,unfortunately the person that i wanna met went out to meet her client...so i need 2 drive back and go to dentist...nasib before i go dentist, i call and buat appointment...

reach dentist, tengok2 ramai org, but disebabkan i buat appointment, so i went in 1st...jumpa2 doc, he is ok...nice man...dia dok explain la abt my teeth,mcm ni mcm tu....den tetiba dia kata, untuk kurangkan sakit, he need to give me a jab...dengaq2 jab, trus i terkejut n mata terbeliak...the doc gelak see my reaction...ckodok dia...den he promise me yang tat jabtak sakit...but i still x percaya what he says n still xmo amik jab...den disebabkan keadaan darurat n i need that jab, last2 baru amik...as what the doc say, that jab memang x sakit n x rasa apa pon...hahaha....so he starts to do my teeth...i need to see him back in 3 weeks time...

after p dentist, balik umah and prepare food for my grandma to eat, i called up kamariah and we went qbay for lunch...by sayangnya, what i ate during lunch tak ada rasa apa..i cannot even feel wht i bite coz my mouth is numb...huhuhu....sebelah muka belah kiri numb...even i rub my left ear pon tak rasa apa...habis makan kat old town, masuk watson p bli barang...den i sent kamariah back to her office and i go to kelly once again to meet that person...

sampai2 kelly, she told me that there is vacancy for fresh grad in intel...so they will call me back and tell me when will be the interview...so now im waiting for them to call me back...gaji dia sikit ja and it is a 1 year contract work...hopefully i can do that job....

balik2 dr kelly, smp2 umah,solat and TIDO!!!!!!!!!!!!! wah, best!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment