Saturday, January 9, 2010

boring weekend....

weekend yang sangat penat and boring....xda apa nya nak buat...asyik on fb n google n fb n google n fb n google....boring boring boring....org lain wen weekend ada ja plan nak p sana sini, but me all alone at home...sedihnya....weekdays dah penat keja, patutnya weekends kuar release tension and spent time with frens and loves one but everyone is not available and free.....hurm.....



i need 2 have plans during my weekend so that i wont die of boredom... haizzzzzz....

what shud i start wif????
-shopping???
-movies marathon???
-eating marathon???
-holidays???
-novels marathon???
-outing wif my Dear yang mmg xpenah ada time for me???

hurm, how i wish i can all the above during the weekend....how i wish i can have my Dear wif me during the weekend...how i wish and wish and wish and wish....i can only wish coz i know i wont be getting what i wish.....haiz.....


No comments:

Post a Comment