Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year New Me???????



HAPPY 2010!!!!!

its new year and it seems that nothing is new in my life....

everyday sama saja...

but this year gonna have lots of memory in my life and will change me from Cik Taqinah Adnan to Puan Taqinah or Miss Taqinah to Mrs Md Noor...huhuhu....i cant wait for all this....but at the same time, im so scared and nervous...hehehe...but its ok, its still a far way to go....jz hope for the best for everything to happen....

new year day, early in the morning, my mom,sis and me went shopping...beli macam2...baru keja seminggu,tapi shopping mcm dah dpt gaji untuk 3 bulan...hahaha...thx to MBF(Mak Bapa Finance) for paying all my bills....hahaha...

at nite i went to telok tempoyak wif my sis,my bf and his family...we went there for fishing...this is my 1st experience of fishing...now i dh pro in fishing...hahahah...i manage to catch 3 fishes...2 ikan gelama n 1 ikan ubi...


my 1st fish...-ikan gelama-


my 2nd fish....-ikan ubi-


my 3rd fish...-ikan gelama-


my sis caught this...-ikan tuka-

No comments:

Post a Comment