Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Happy Happy!!!!!

YAY!!!! My Dear is back... im super duper triper happy..... hehehehe.....
today, my day start wif a smile and happy happy happy mood....
i pick up my Dear from the air port at 12.30pm.... den we went qbay for lunch.....

sampai qbay, he ask me 2 choose a place to EAT, but as usual i xda idea.... den,kami tawaf la ground floor kt qbay tuh sambil tgk kedai mana sedap nak makan... last2 i choose nando's sb dh lama x makan kt nando's..... di nando's bermula sesi menukar2 gambar... wakakakkaka.....








i dok syok2 makan,but my Dear................................................................






(i MISSSSSS this guy sooooo muchy muchy muchy......)

after makan.... kami pon jalan jalan sambil berjalan.... heheheh....

while walking i saw a nice Nike bag... he saw im holding tat bag, and suddenly he ask me abt my school bag yg dh tercabut tali,he ask dh berganti blom tat bag coz i kan dh nak start my class 10aug nnt, den i say blom berganti, but i ada tgk 1 Nike bag, cantik n its on sale now... he say "jom p tgk...."

as u ppl know,in my previous blog, i do mention abt the esprit handbag tat im in love wif....
so,masa odw nak p tgk tat Nike bag, i bawa my Dear masuk esprit dulu 2 show my dream handbag.... so, i pon bawa la my Dear p esprit to ask his opinion abt tat handbag.... he say "ok ok la.... its simple..." .. den i say tat im in love wif tat handbag.... hehehehe.... he ask me plak,which bag tat i want, tat esprit handbag or the Nike bag.... i say both,but he say i can only choose 1.... hurm,part2 nak choose ni yang lemah nih...................

before i make my decision, i bring him 2 tat nike shop n show him the bag tat i survey the other day with ctnur,he say tat bag is nice,but den i say tat takot if nanti i use tat bag to put notes, i takot nanti handle dia tercabut lagi...rugi ja beli bag mahal2 kalu handle dok tercabut sb notes banyak sngt... den,after tgk tat Nike bag,kami pon turun la ke esprit lg skali n tgk tat handbag.... once more he ask me 2 think wisely,which bag tat i want...... he say he will only buy me 1 bag... hukhukhuk,sedih nyeeeeeeeeeeeer...... tolak tambah bahagi darab, i still cnot make up my mind since i nih soooooooooooooooo tamak sampai nak 2-2.... i ask him 2 make decision but he dowan.... so last last,since i only have 1 Guess handbag (tuh pon my Dear yg belikan), so i choose tat esprit handbag.......

yay!!!!! my wish has come through!!!! i love my lovely mr Dear santa... hehehehe.....
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayang Dear sooooooooo muchy muchy muchy.....


taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............................






its has a flower at the side..................................

hehehehe.....

k,finish that handbag story,now mai part ole2 dari Australia...
since tat im soooo choosy whoosy, my Dear buy me a simple Australia t-shirt.... and yang paling i jeles, my schmelly nephew pon dapat juga t-shirt... jeles betoi.....



1 for me and 1 for syabil......



my schmelly little nephew tat i love him to BITE!!!!!!!



he amik my TV remote control and buat handphone....sooooo cute...geram kat notty syabil nih.......

No comments:

Post a Comment