Monday, July 20, 2009

My little prince on action

i wanna share some pic abt my little prince...i love this prince sooooooooooo much..... hehehe...

yesterday,my prince deman....so he stayed at my hse...petang,after he woke up, i decided to bring him for a ride...so kami pon pusing2 penang n our last pit stop was at my Dear tennis court....so,kami pon lepak2 la kat sana....while at the tennis court,my prince dpt naik the latest race car in the market.....

taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................



aksi 18xx..... haram nih.....



tengok dalam baju ada apa tuh....im a boy la.....hahahaha....



this is my new car....



so many balllllssssssssssssssssssss.....




den masa di rumah,kepala my prince ni tumbuh pokok kelapa.... hehehehe......so cute la syabil nih......



take my camera casing,dok buat hp....hahahaha...




control tv pon jd handphone juga....hahahaha....




basketball shooter to be...hahahaha....



and today,my prince still on fever and he is at my hse........

No comments:

Post a Comment