Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear!!!!


Happy Birthday Dear!!!!

Yesterday was my Dear birthday... since that it is in bulan puasa, so we decide to buka puasa sesama... we went to Naza Hotel for the Ramadan Buffet... the food was ok ok la...i ate not tat much coz usually wen buka puasa time, i dont really ate...

hurm, my Dear dh semakin tua sekarang...uhuk....i didnt get neting for my Dear birthday..im soooo mean rite...actually, i wanted to bake chocolate cake for my Dear but my plan crash coz my mum say ppl dont really ate during the Ramadan season...since that i dont have any back up plan, so i told my Dear that ill bake him a bake after the Ramadan, but he say he dowan cake, he want me to make cookies for him....so,after Ramadan he will get his present...hehehhe...sorry sb so late Dear...hehehe....

here are some picture that we took after the dinner...


kekenyangan after MAKAN!!!!


shesha area...


vespa pak kaduk...


sheeeeeeeeeeshaaaaaaaaaaaa....


kekenyangan xleh jalan dah....huhuhuh....


SELAMAT HARI RAYA....

No comments:

Post a Comment