Sunday, August 23, 2009

R.I.P Timon

it has been a while since i last update my blog...im super duper bz for the pass whole week...al-maklum lah,i jz started my class...n most important thing is that,im busy with barn buddy...busy dok mencuri tanaman org lain...wahahahha.....

today is the 1st day of puasa,so,the day goes well and i dont feel like im fasting coz on normal days i dot really eat...apa yang x best pasal today is that,my Timon pass away....im super duper triple sad!!!!

TIMON...he is a cute Mr hamster that my Dear bought for me...semalam around 11 i went to his cage nak bg makan...i saw Pumba was running alone in her wheel,so i pon cari la mana Timon p sb x nmpk pon dia sesama lari dalam weel tuh...den cari cari cari, x nampak gak...den suddenly masa dok belek cari behind wheel tuh,tetgk kaki dia tersangkut kt gerigi sangkar dia...i thought he has pass away,but he haven't....so i lepaskan kaki dia dr berbelit kt gerigi tuh,den i saw him like sooooooo penat,sakit,lemah n lembik....den i leave him alone n msg my Dear abt Timon,den my Dear dok give me reasons which i felt like killing my Dear at tat time juga2...ada ka patut he ask me to sembelih Timon n goreng...xda perasaan betoi my Dear nih....den,he ask me 2 letak minyak angin at his leg n massage...i dont dare to touch him coz i geli...so my Dear say i jz pass Timon to him later n he will do it to me....today,around 11 i tgk he still breathing...den around 2 wen i wanna take him to the pet shop,tgk2 he's not breathing anymore....so sad....xsempat dia nak berpuasa today,dia dh meninggal....pity my Pumba now kena tido sekor je...dh xda bf nak teman dia....i dont dare to remove Timon body from the cage,my Dear do all the funeral thingy for Timon...Pumba is at my Dear hse coz my Dear took the cage back...tmr i need 2 take Pumba back coz my Dear pny dad keep complaining tat Pumba is making so much noise running in her wheel...x henti2 dok exercise,mcm nak masuk sea games...hahahhaha....



R.I.P Timon...

No comments:

Post a Comment